You could spend your whole life exploring the countryside of Ringkøbing Skjern Municipality.  We are proud to welcome you to an area that offers coastline, lakes, woods, valleys, meadows, heathlands, and moors. 

Whatever the time of year that you visit us, there is a wide variety of cultural life and other activities, both indoors and outdoors.

Moving - Step by Step - In english - The webpage Flyt mod Vest

Go to the webpage lifeindenmark.dk

Conditions for foreign citizens’ acquisition of Danish citizenship

Digital Post

Do you have concerns about a child or young person?

Foreign driving licens


Pension in Denmark

Extra waste

Sorting guide waste

Ringkøbing-Skjern Kommune

See contact info entries subtopic

Ringkøbing-Skjern Kommune
Ved Fjorden 6
6950 Ringkøbing