Selfservice - Remain anonymous, and choose “Start anonym" in step 1
Make a report concerning children or young persons

Do you have concerns about a child or young person?

If you become aware that a child or young person under the age of 18, is suffering neglect or abuse, or is living under conditions that may be detrimental to their health or development, then you have a legal obligation to inform The Children and Families Social Services department of Ringkøbing-Skjern Municipality.

If you are not sure what the possibilities are if you are either a resident or professional, and are aware of child abuse or neglect, then you may contact Social Services front desk team by telephone. 

Reporting child abuse

Social Services

Front Desk

Social Services
Nygade 56
6900 Skjern

Children and Families department

Social Services

Children and Families department
Dyrvigsvej 9
6920 Videbæk